Zinc is called the element of health and beauty for a good reason. This micro-element plays an important role in many processes that occur in the body. It helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. It supports the function of the brain and sex hormones. Unsurprisingly, when this element is in short supply, our body “goes on strike”. Tiens Zinc preparation helps to preserve its healthy levels.
Zinc is one the micro-elements essential for the proper function of the body. It is required for the activity of over 200 different enzymes including those involved in protein, DNA and RNA synthesis. It is also responsible for correct division of cells. For this reason, it is particularly important for the development of the foetus (it may prevent defects of the neural tube, for instance). An important role of zinc is as well the maintenance of correct levels of vitamin A in blood plasma, which is crucial for healthy eyesight.
This trace element ensures a proper function of the skin and mucous membranes, hence it play a key role in keeping a healthy appearance. An easy to identify signal of its deficiency sent by our body can be skin imperfections or nails and hair that lose shine and become brittle. Zinc is essential for many hormones, for example the growth hormone or gonadotrophins – hormones responsible for healthy genital development (particularly in boys).
Zinc is necessary for the function of the pancreas and the thyroid. It plays a role in insulin storage and the transformation of thyroxine (T4) into triiodothyronine (T3). And thyroxine – the thyroid hormone – determines metabolic rate.
Zinc is supplied to the body mainly in the diet. The largest amounts of this element can be found in calf, pork and chicken liver, seafood (e.g. oysters, crabs), legumes, wholegrain bread, pumpkin seeds, nuts, eggs, rennet cheeses, meat (especially red) and groats. Individuals at risk of zinc deficiencies are ones on a low-calorie diet, vegetarians, people consuming a lot of sweets, pregnant women, elderly and children.
In the case of zinc deficiency, apart from a well-balanced diet, supplementation may prove helpful. Tiens Zinc preparation helps maintain proper zinc levels in the body.
The preparation contains zinc in the form of zinc lactate, which is easily assimilated by the body. Additionally, glucose and chicken egg protein powder, exhibiting the highest biological value – considered superior compared to other types of protein as it contains large amounts of essential amino acids, that is ones that need to be supplied with food.
- Improve the condition of hair and nails, and promote their growth,
- Have beneficial effects on the appearance of skin (help fight acne, excess sebum production, speed up wound healing, contribute to protecting the cells from oxidative stress that accelerated ageing),
- Support the body’s natural defence mechanisms,
- Have a favourable effect on eyesight,
- Support the function of the spleen,
- Exhibit positive action on the sense of taste and improve appetite,
- May contribute to memory and perception improvement,
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Zinc improve libido. In men, they also contribute to a better function of the prostate gland and increased production of testosterone. Play an important role in semen production and maintaining sperm viability.
Who Zinc Capsules is suitable for?
- Adults and children who have impaired sense of taste and smell.
- Adults who are consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tannins found in tea, high fiber, vegetarian diets or alcohol.
- Adults who are suffering stress disorders.
- Adults with poor immune or reproductive health.
- Men who want to maintain a healthy prostate and healthy sexual function.
- Adults with a family history of age-realated.
Among other medical conditions, Zinc prevents, helps or treats:
- Impotence, chronic fatigue, narcomania and alcoholism,
- Prostate adenoma, cuts, wounds, burn wounds and trauma,
- Dental diseases and dental problems in children,
- Acne vulgaris, skin diseases, eczema, herpes and psoriasis,
- Vision problems in children and skin problems in children,
- Increasing immunity in adults and increasing immunity in children.
- After 3 months of supplementation, a 3-month break in the use of Tiens Zinc Capsules should be applied.
- Children between 3-7 years: 1 capsule/day;
- Children between 7-10 years: 1-2 capsules/day;
- Children between 10-14 years: 1-2 capsules once/twice a day;
- Adults: take between 1 and 3 capsules twice a day.
Both too low and excess levels of zinc affect the body. This micro-element can be easily overdosed, especially if it is also supplied in the everyday diet. Before starting the supplementation, the levels of zinc should be tested and a doctor should be consulted. Prolonged and unjustified intake of zinc in large doses may cause nausea, stomachaches, loss of appetite, headaches and lead to many illnesses.